COASTAL TRILOGY 26 PIECE ‘STORY SACK’ SET
This ‘Story Sack’ is the ideal accompaniment to a story-time session in any Early Years Foundation Stage setting or for the parent/care giver who wants to “splash out” (no pun intended!)
There once lived some friends far away on the coast, who tried to fit in but were different to most…
Now available to buy as a ‘Story sack’ set, ‘Sidney Seagull Starts the Stomp’, ‘The Famous Fins of Florence Fish’ and ‘The Curious Case of Claudius Crab’ make up the Coastal Trilogy written by Emma Pickles and illustrated by Susannah Garrod.
The Coastal Trilogy are a delightful set of rhyming children’s books which tell the stories of Sidney, Florence and Claude. They are lovely stories for pre-school younger children to listen to and engage with the beautiful illustrations. Slightly older children will enjoy reading along with a parent, care giver or teacher. Perfect books that grow with your child whilst delivering a beautifully subtle moral message of difference, diversity and inclusion.
- Book Format: Square 21 x 21cm.
- Book Finish: Paperback / Matt
- Book recommended Age: Children 3 – 8 yrs (EYFS, KS1 & KS2)
Enhancing your child’s Storytime experience with The Puppet Company® 3 seagull, 3 fish and 3 crab finger puppets, The Puppet Company® ‘Under the Sea’ hideaway set complete with an octopus finger puppet, a shark finger puppet, a starfish finger puppet and a clown fish finger puppet, 2 Bigjigs® poseable wiggly wooden worms and completing the set with 3 colourful “coral” hand gloves simply slip your hand, facing palm upwards, inside the glove wriggle your fingers and watch a captivating seabed of coral come to life!
The Puppet Company®
“There is something quite magical about owning and using a puppet or toy from The Puppet Company®. Their products capture the essence of what makes a really fine toy as they allow the user to be creative, to entertain and above all – have fun!”
- Finger puppets suitable for children aged 12 months & above.
- Finger access is located at the base of the puppets.
- Finger puppets conform to EN71, carry the BTHA Lion Mark, meet the ASTM toy safety regulations.
- Finger puppet dimensions are 6 x 6 x 13cm, 6 x 6 x 13cms, and 12 x 10 x 4cm respectively.
“Bigjigs® is an award-winning British, family-run business established in 1985 in the Kentish countryside. Their toys are made from quality, responsibly sourced wood and are designed to encourage imaginative and educational play. They use child friendly paints, stains and lacquers on their beautifully crafted toys”.
- Bigjigs® wiggly worms suitable for children aged 10 months & above.
- Conforms to current European safety standards.
- Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials.
- Worms measure 3cm x 16cm.
The Coastal Trilogy ‘Story Sack’ set contains:
- 1 copy of ‘Sidney Seagull Starts the Stomp’, 1 copy of ‘ The Famous Fins of Florence Fish’ and 1 copy of ‘The Curious Case of Claudius Crab’ (these come supplied in protective clear school covers).
- 3 seagull finger puppets by The Puppet Company®.
- 3 fish finger puppets by The Puppet Company®.
- 3 crab finger puppets by The Puppet Company®.
- 1 ‘Under the Sea’ hideaway by The Puppet Company ®, supplied with an octopus, a shark, a starfish and a clown fish finger puppet..
- 2 poseable Wooden wiggly worms by Bigjigs® (colours chosen at random from blue and pink variations).
- 3 coloured “coral” hand gloves (colours may vary slightly from illustration). 100% polyester. ©Prodriver.
- 3 clear book covers.
Your ‘Story Sack’ would not be complete with a cotton bag by the UK based Clever Baggers® to store all the books, toys and props in.
‘Story Sack’ cotton bag and contents total over £85.00 when purchased separately excluding individual P&P costs.
Our ‘Story Sack’ qualifies for FREE P&P at the checkout! Simply select FREE P&P when completing your transaction 🙂
Our Author Emma Pickles uses one of these ‘Story Sacks’ when she visits EYFS settings to share her stories with the children. If, like Emma, you wanted to further enhance your audiences experience you could consider adding a few extra pieces including pieces of blue shimmery organza, large seashells and coconut shells for a authentic “beachy” feel.